Skip to main content

3 Really Good Book Types To Read Before Bed

I know this might sound a bit strange, but I find that when you read before bed it actually helps you to go to sleep. It helps me to go to sleep, and also helps many other people too. But with these four books I find it very easy to go to sleep. Along with having some fairly different dreams than you might usually have. But all of these books are some of my top favorite books to read by far.
1. So the first book is Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer. Now I'm a big fan of Twilight. There movies, there books, merchandise, etc. But I'm only talking about the book. So of course you should start with the first book. Well if you've never heard of Twilight before here's the sum up of the book. Its basically about a girl named Bella who starts to fall in love with Edward the vampire and its basically all about what happens with there relationship within all of there books. Such a great book for teens, since its more of a romance drama type of books. Which are great type of books to read before bed.
2. The second book is The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green. Its about a girl named Hazel who suffers from cancer and is fighting it, when she starts getting sent to these support groups so shes not depressed, she meets a guy. They fall in love and its them going on a journey with each other. Its a romance story but it also has emotional parts that are tear-jerkers. But overall a great book to read before bed so you can ponder on it. 
3. The final book is The Body In The Woods, by April Henry. Three kids are involved in this SAR group for the community and when they were searching for a missing man, when instead they found a body of a dead girl when they were searching. The story evolves so much with each of the three kids feelings and emotions and what there doing throughout the entire movie. Its a mystery and attention grasped for sure. When they end each chapter you want to continue reading cause it has you grasped so far into the book. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

Max Factor And More Haul

My mother is working with Max Factor and she has received a package of products, we were amazed with what she had gotten. She happened to have given me a few things from her package, but the rest she kept for herself. Since some of it she doesn't want me using it at the moment. In the shipment we received products from different companies like Max Factor, Clairol, CoverGirl, and Gillette. All of them are such amazing brands that carry amazing products.