Skip to main content

9 Items To Put In Your Emergency Makeup Bag!!

 Lets face it girls, we've all been in a scenario where we don't have something we need with us. Weather it be something as big as our pads, or something as small as our hair ties. We usually say things to ourselves like "I thought I had that with me," or like "I THOUGHT I WAS'NT GOING TO START TODAY!!!!" I've been in both scenarios before, and trust me I've said both of these before. So with these 9 Items To Put In Your Emergency Makeup Bag, you'll have your emergency bag packed with all the things you need if you find yourself in this ruff spot.


   1. Hand Sanitizer, we all have had this happen to us at least once in our life. You go to your school bathroom, do your business, come out to wash your hands and...OH NO!!! There's no Hand soap in the little dispensers. Well Luckily if you have Hand Sanitizer in your little emergency bag, you'll be just fine!

   
2. Chapstick, now for me this is an obvious one. I have such chapped lips all the time. It drives me CRAZY! So usually having one in my back-pack just thrown in there is just a usual for me. Though the thing is I cant always find it. If I need to just put it on quickly and I have to dig all throughout my backpack to find it. It'll take me like ten minutes. But with it in mt Emergency Makeup bag, I'll be okay. 


   3.  Hair Ties. I know this is definitely a struggle for girls, we constantly lose our Hair Ties! We usually keep them on out wrists to be honest. Its what I've done for as long as I can remember. But just packing like an extra pack of hair Ties in your Emergency Makeup bag will make it so much easier. Plus you don't have to feel bad when a friend asks you for a hair tie. Because instead of saying "No sorry." You get to say I got you Fam!!" 


  4.  Bobby pins, similar to the whole hair tie situation. Bobby pins can be a pain in the booty too. So like the hair ties just pack like a pack of them in your bag. For there future use. 


  5. Lotion. Now Lotion will definitely help you lots during the winter and summer time. In winter when its freezing cold (Like it is here in Oregon) my hands always tend to get chapped and start cracking. When you have lotion it helps ease the pain and will help from the cracks getting even worse. 


  6.  Mascara, i'm pretty sure almost every girl that wears makeup already has this is there bag. I mean sometimes after gym class if your Mascara smeared while you worked out you might have needed to do a small re-coat of Mascara to fresh'in up. But having it in your emergency bag will sure help you with your troubles! 😊


  7.  Eyeliner. Same goes for your eyeliner. Keeping it in your emergency bag just helps for a quicker find to fresh'in up your liner. 


  8.  Pads & Tampons. These seem pretty self explanatory. I mean us as girls have our periods. ITS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF!!! So caring these in your Emergency Bag will sure help in those times of, well....you starting πŸ˜„ And you can always help another girlfriend out in need in case they happen not to have one. 







  9.  Headband. So for headbands, I know not every girl wears a headband on a regular day basis. But its always good to have one handy. I always carry one in my Emergency bag in case i need to put my hair up for gym or I"m just having a mid day bad hair day. (And we all know we've had some of those days)


  Thanks so much for reading my post! These are all the things I find very handy to have in your Emergency Makeup Bag. You can have all of these in it, some of them, or you can totally add some of your own personal items that may not be on my list. 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . πŸ˜›