Skip to main content

4 DIY Makeup Hacks Every Girl Can Use

       Have you ever been doing your makeup when you think, "Darn I don't have that because I don't have the money right now." Or "I didn't have enough time to go to the store." Well some of these simple Diy makeup life hacks every girl should know about can surly help you with your troubles. The materials for these hacks are mostly stuff you can just find around your house, apartment, dorm, etc. Which is a big bonus so you don't have enough time to go the the store, when with just a few simple things you can make them yourself with all of these Diy makeup hacks.




  1. So the first makeup hack is make your own matte lipstick. This Diy is super simple and it only uses two things. First put on the color lipstick that you would like to use, I used StowAways champagne. I used this one just because I don't happen to have very many lipsticks, and I just happen to like the color. Then after you put on your lipstick, take any type of translucent powder, (and as I girl I know that makeup can be fairly expensive so I wouldn't use your most expensive powder, but it's up to you)  So open it up get a small amount of the powder on your finger, them smear it all over your lips. Now you have your own Diy matte lipstick.


2. My next makeup hack is a homemade blackhead mask. Now I am one of those people with such OILY SKIN! I mean I think its like a curse really. But I happen to get some of the worst blackheads EVER. Especially on my nose and in the crease by my nose. So this diy blackhead mask really helps with those annoying pests.



    Mix about a 2 Tablespoons of glue with 1/4 tablespoon of charcoal. Now charcoal isn't the most common house hold item. But if your an artist, crafter, or a Diy babe like myself then you'd most likely have it somewhere in your domain 😜 So mix the glue and charcoal together till fully mixed, then apply thickly around your nose. You don't want it super thick or else it will take the longesssttttt time to dry. So once applied on your nose and in the crease wait about 10-15 minutes depending on how thick your mixture was applied on it may need a bit more time.
          Once the mask is fully dried grab it by both ends and tare towards the middle of your face. You can see all the blackheads that came off on your mask, it probably seems weird and even gross to some people to see them, but I think it's really cool to see how much blackheads had came off your face, and to know there not there anymore. It's just a feeling you know it works when you can see how well it works!!


    3. Now my third Diy is your own sugar scrub. It's super simple, and only uses 3 ingredients. (4 if you want it to be colored.) First you'll need coconut oil, it's super good for your skin, since it has Vitamin E, and Vitamin E helps your skin cells in becoming much stronger and healthier. Then you'll need some sugar. I just used white sugar because it's very fine. But you could most likely use any other sugar. Mix about a cup coconut oil and a cup of sugar together till mixed thoroughly. Next add a half cup of Shea butter. Shea butter is going my to really help hold the sugar scrub together as well as helps sooth your skin once your dead skin comes off. Once you've mixed in the Shea butter your scrub is done. Color:( Optional) Take any color of food coloring, of your choice, and mix it thoroughly throughout the scrub until it's the desired color you wanted.


4. Next is a Diy lip gloss. You'll need coconut oil, almond oil, flavoring, and coloring. Put the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave until fully liquefied. Next add in a little bit of almond oil and mix it in. (As for measurements it depends on how big of a batch you need to make or if it's just a one batch thing. So after you mix the to add 2-5 drops of flavoring( less if it's a smaller batch) and you can usually find different flavorings at Walmart for fairly cheap down the baking isle, or at your local craft store. So once the flavorings added in, take your coloring and depending on how dark you want your color add more drops for a darker color and less for a lighter. So once everything's all done and you finished all the steps, take a small container to put your lip gloss in. So pour your lip gloss into your container and set in the refrigerator for about an hour. After that your done. 💗













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛