Skip to main content

Popular Hair Color Trends For 2017

Yeah!! It is now 2017, which means its a new year to start on you resolutions, plans, and changes. One of those changes may be your hair color. So many people are choosing to dye there hair as one of there changes. With so many hair colors out there to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose one, but with a new year, comes new color trends. These are some hair colors that are going to be popular in 2017.

            So one of the most popular hair colors is the gorgeous white grey color. It looks more like a white color, but usually can have a darker tint more like grey.  It started coming out a bit more frequent in 2016, but now its for sure going to make a comeback here in 2017. I would honestly love this color, it would match with like all my clothing. Black and white!!

        The next color is what i like to call Fairy Pink. Its a light pink hair color that has a bit of a darker pink on the underneath side. Its usually not the most common color for hair, but still is such a great hair color and will be popping up a lot more this year. Fairy pink is one of those colors that screams Kawaii!! I mean, its almost like a pastel pink, but better!!

      So I personally love this color. Its called Brick Red. Its not your average bright red that you'd see quite a bit in 2016, but a deep shade of red that can look good on almost anyone! Saw it coming out more last year. So for sure going to be a good hit this year! One of my great friends dyed there hair this color and since then i flipped out about it. Its not such a bold red, but almost a dirtier red. 

The very last color that's going to be a big hit is this tan cream color. The thing that can rally make this color even cooler than it is, is when your original hair color starts showing up through the scalp of your skin. Especially if your hair color is brown. It makes it look so good. Two contrasts of colors are great together. Plus can match with anything!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛