Skip to main content

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!
  So out of the box everything is packaged into two clear sealed bags. Along with the instruction booklet, and a Yummy Nummies list. Things that were in there own packages in one. And in the other seemed like it had all of the different materials you'll need to make your sushi. (I didn't get the picture while they were all in the packages, I wanted to get right into the fun!)


    So in the first bag of packaged products it had one pack of candy rice, one gummy fish packet, one egg bubble packet, one eggs bath packet, and one bubble gum drink packet. All of these are what you'll be using to actually make your candy sushi.
      In the second bag of stuff had your materials. It had a spoon, a measuring scoop, a dropper, a cup, a kitchen magic tray, and a plate. All of these things you'll be needing repetitively during the making process so I do recommend having a rag or paper towel handy.
   So the first thing you need to do is cut the bottom right corner of the magic tray off with your scissors. It has indented lines on it so you are able to cut on them much easier. This is where your gummy fish are going to be going.
    Next you'll need to open up your candy rice packet ,and in the number one tray, add 8 scoops of the powder then 1 and 1/2 scoops of water to it. Mix the mixture together well and leave to rest while working on the other steps.
  While that's resting open up the gummy fish packet ,and in tray two, mix two scoops of the powder with 4 scoops of water. Mix the two together, then take you spoon and ladle it into your fish mold that you cut off earlier. Put those in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or more until they are solidified and gummy like.

   So while those are in the refrigerator, fill trays 4 and 5 up with water till the fill line. In tray 4 mix one scoop of the eggs packet with the water. And in tray 5 mix two scoops of the eggs base with the water.

         Next squeeze the dropper then release to fill the dropper with the orange mixture in tray 4. Squeeze the orange stuff one drop at a time into tray 5. These are going to be your candy eggs. You can make as many or as little of them as you'd like.
   Now were going to go back to the rice mixture. Now it will be a little sticky, so it may be a little harder to handle. But that's part of the fun is making the mess. Separate the rice mixture into three equal parts then shape them into a thick rectangle. Now since this was my first time making these I only was able to make one sushi rectangle while the rest was stuck on my hands! But again, it was my first time and I enjoyed trying to make them.
   Since we have the rice rectangles ready we need the gummy fish to go on top. When I took mine out of the refrigerator after 10 minutes this is what they looked like.

                                                           
Its assembly time! So now that the gummy fish are out of the refrigerator pop them out of the mold (be careful not to damage it because its reusable!) and place them on top of each of your rice rectangles. Since I only had the one rice rectangle I only used one of my gummy fish. I saved the rest though for another time!
     Now using your spoon carefully scoop out your candy eggs from tray 5 and gently add them on top of your candy sushi. I accidentally added to many of the eggs but I figured it was okay since it was the first time. I thought it still turned out really good!
  Wait, before your finished there's one more thing to make. Your soda! Open up the soda packet and add one scoop of it into your plastic cup. Fill it the rest of the way with water and give it a little stir and you have yourself bubble gum soda to go with your candy sushi.
  I must say I was hesitant about purchasing this just because it was candy sushi. But after I tried it I realized it wasn't bad at all. The rice doesn't really taste like rice it just has a very different kind of texture to it. And as for the gummy fish. Tasted just like a fruity gummy. Really good. But I must say I wasn't to fond of the candy eggs. But that's just my opinion. They weren't bad they were just a little different. All in all I had a fun time trying out Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Set! And I'm hoping ill get to purchase another one of there sets very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛