Skip to main content

Max Factor And More Haul

My mother is working with Max Factor and she has received a package of products, we were amazed with what she had gotten. She happened to have given me a few things from her package, but the rest she kept for herself. Since some of it she doesn't want me using it at the moment. In the shipment we received products from different companies like Max Factor, Clairol, CoverGirl, and Gillette. All of them are such amazing brands that carry amazing products.

1.   The first thing we took out of the package was Max Factor X MasterPieceMax  Mascara. It's in velvet black, which happens to be my color in mascara. And on the package it says "From academy award winner and visionary make-up artist, Max Factor, comes a line of make-up that created the most glamorous looks of Hollywood's golden era." I tried it out and it works amazing. The brush hugs my eyelashes and pulls them out for a bigger volume. My mom let me have this product because she knows I'm a mascara kind of girl.

2.  The next thing we got in the package was Clairol Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. Honestly I didn't know what it was in the beginning because I've never heard of dry shampoo. But once I read it I understood. It's a shampoo but your supposed to spray it on your dry hair, after you spray it you massage where you sprayed and it's supposed to seem like you washed your hair. I think that's amazing, and a big help because on busy mornings when I don't have enough time to shower I can use this. It will make my morning just that much easier.

3.  Now this product my mom was definitely glad she had got. She had been needing some new lipsticks, but she hasn't had the time to go shopping to get some. So when she received the Max Factor X lipstick she was so happy. My mom's into more of the tans, browns, a lot of the more natural colors, but when she saw these colors she flipped. She received the Simple Nude color, (Left) and the Maroon Dust. (Right) Both lipsticks are pretty colors and my mom cant wait to use them.

4.  So these are another one of those things that I wanted but my mom said I didn't need it so she kept it for herself. CoverGirls Clean Matte bb cream. We received it in two shades, Medium, and Light. Since I have such pale skin the light would probably would have worked for me. It says its bb cream for oily skin, which as a teen, that would be a pleasant help. Its made oil free, it won't clog your pores, also suitable for sensitive skin, and it will last you all day.

5.  Now this is another CoverGirl product. Its there Super Sizer Fibers Mascara. Its 400% volume length will surly give you full, fanned out lashes plus more length. Its in the color black brown. Its formula contains built in fibers for a gorgeous false lash extension affect. Also the Lash Styler finds and transforms even your smallest eyelashes. My mom really likes having her mascara in any shade of brown so I know she will really enjoy the Super Sizer Fibers from CoverGirl.

6.  For this product I happen to have something very similar to it. The Gillette Venus Swirl Razor. It contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave. In the package it comes with the razor itself and two heads for it. The razor is real special because it has this real cool Flexi Ball on it which hugs your leg for a flawless shave. I happen to already own this particular razor but mine's the purple one and this one happens to be the blue. I must say out of all the other razors I have used in the past the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor is my all time favorite.

7.  Oh my gosh! This product I have no words for its just so, Perfect! The Hair Food from Clairol is one of my new favorite hair products ever! Its a Moisture hair mask infused with honey apricot fragrance. Its a Moisturizing treatment that wraps your hair in luscious moisture and gives it a radiant shine. I was hesitant about using this at first because I wasn't sure if it would work on my ratty straw like hair. But after I used it just once my hair was completely different. My hair changed the way it felt, the way it looked, and really made my hair smell super good! I am going to use this everyday since it made such a dramatic change to my hair in the best way.

8.  The very last product that we got was Max Factor X MasterPiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner. Its in the same type and theme packaging as there MasterPieceMax mascara. But only it's their liquid eyeliner. I am the person to usually have a eye pencil but I've really been wanting to try a liquid one. I find it really irritating sometimes when your trying to quickly do your makeup and your eye pencil breaks and it takes forever to sharpen. So having a liquid eyeliner should help a lot. It helps Transform your look with the bold intensity of a liquid liner and the precision of a pencil. And of course it came in my color, velvet black.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

Popular Hair Color Trends For 2017

Yeah!! It is now 2017, which means its a new year to start on you resolutions, plans, and changes. One of those changes may be your hair color. So many people are choosing to dye there hair as one of there changes. With so many hair colors out there to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose one, but with a new year, comes new color trends. These are some hair colors that are going to be popular in 2017.