Skip to main content

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime. 😛



So to start of with your cake batter slime you'll need some supplies. I mean without the supplies how can you make this? So you will need Elmer's glue, Imitation almond or vanilla extract, Sta-flo, Coconut oil, Water, Something to make it in, and yellow food dye or acrylic paint. I used acrylic paint but I find it works best with yellow food coloring.


Next you will want to add the amount of glue that you want for the amount of slime you'll get. So usually if your wanting an average slime amount add the whole thing of glue. next add about 2 teaspoons of water into the bottle, add the cap on and swish it around so it can get all the excess glue around the sides off. Then poor into the container with the glue. 


Then you will add your yellow food coloring or acrylic paint. I'm using yellow because I thought that would mostly be a good vibrant color for cake batter but honestly you can do any coloring of your choosing for your slime. Along with the color you will put a little bit of the almond/vanilla extract for it to smell Oh so gooooood! 😋 


Now this next part is the part that determines if your slime will be goo or not. Its when you add your sta-flo in. Adding to much will have your slime be not stretchy and instead break apart and be ruined. But also if you add to little it will stick to everything and get EVERYWHERE! So just add little by little. Until it starts coming together and sticking on your stirring stick. then you can play with it in your hand and kneed it until it the consistency you like most. 


Bonus step: OPTIONAL! To give your slime a bite more stretch and a little bit more shine, rub some coconut oil in it and continue to kneed it after your slime is made. And your done making your very own DIY cake batter slime! 😝


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!