Skip to main content

DIY Pretty Pink Princess Slime

So continuing with this amazing slime trend going on, NEW SLIME RECIPE!! I wanted to do a slime recipe a little different. So I came up with the idea for DIY Pretty Pink Princess Slime! I had went shopping around Walmart and found this beautiful pink paint that wasn't bright but it didn't look like white paint either. And as well as some clearance GLITTER!! And we all know that nothing can ever go wrong with a bit of glitter! 😜 So put on your slime making clothes and lets get to it. →




   Well First for making slime you'll need your supplies. I used Elmers glue, Paint, Fine neon glitter, Sta-flo, Acrylic paint, and Water.


  First step is the basic for making slime. Add as much glue as you'd like for the amount of slime you'd wish to have. Then add a small amount of water less then the amount of glue. Mix the two until combined thoroughly. 


  Next you'll mix in your pink paint along with a small amount of the fine glitter. 


  Add your Sta-flo into it. Don't add to much or else your slime will break apart and be no fun. So just add small amounts at a time or else you could easily ruin it. Then from there you can add more glitter in and kneed it as necessary. your finished making DIY Pretty Pink Princess Slime!! 😊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛