Skip to main content

Bath & Body Works Haul

    So I've been wanting to do a haul on my blog for a while. I've been meaning to but haven't really bought a ton lately. I actually went to the beach recently and went to the outlet mall where we stopped into Bath & Body Works. From there I was able to find some stuff and for some really good deals may I say! All of the front had the boxes of sale items and the candles were on sale! It was so AMAZING! So I wanted to do a post on what I bought in this Bath & Body Works Haul! 😜




   The fist thing I purchased was there Cashmere Glow Body Lotion. Now when looking in the boxes there were so many products in all of them. (Me being a shopper gal that loves her deals I decided to scoop out stuff all the way down to the bottom.) While digging in them actually my mom had found the Lotion and gave it to me to smell. I Love the smell. I'm not sure how to explain the scent but it's not too dull of a smell, but not a full blown out strong scent either. It's the blessed section in the middle that smells absolutely great!


   Next is another Body Lotion. I found Vanilla Bean Noel again in the boxes. I know this must be a holiday limited edition. I looked on their website but sadly I couldn't find it. 😬 So I'm happy I bought it when I found it. The scent smells sooooo good. Now I'm not just saying it like I'm sugar coating it. It literally smells delicious. Like Vanilla Christmas cookies. (And I love me the smell of some good Christmas cookies.) Need I say that almost everything I bought was on sale. The Lotions were like 75% off!!!


   So I had been wanting a new candle to go on my coffee table I recently restored . Although the last time I had been there I just couldn't convince myself to spend  25.00 on just a 3 wick candle. So with the huge sale on candles they were having it made them like 11.50!! I wanted to find a tropical smelling candle. I ended up finding a really great one after moving all the candles around so I could find one I liked. Its called Golden Pineapple Luau. It smells really tropical and puts you in a good mood! I couldn't find this specific one online, but I did find this one called Pineapple Mango that I'm sure will smell just as good as this one.


  I have such dry hands, it bugs me so much. So I wanted to see if Bath & Body Works Hand Creams would work any good. I purchased their Cocoloco hand cream for around 5 dollars. It smells like coconuts and it works really good for helping the dryness and cracks on your hands. It has Shea butter in it so that for sure will sooth your hands. I couldn't find this online but another one of their Hand creams is Coconut Vanilla scented and I'm sure it's got to be good!


  Lastly I got just one of their plain Hand Sanitizer Covers and I got mine in the color pink of course!(My favorite color!) And it was only a dollar so it wasn't even a lot. It's been holding up so far and I just have one of my older hand sanitizers in it for the picture. They can hook onto anything with a strap, just so it has something to hang itself onto it works! 😊


  I am very pleased with all of my products.(I'm not surprised!) I've always been a fan of Bath & Body Works and I'm glad I made it in time for all their sales! I hope you enjoyed the haul! 😍😝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛