Skip to main content

Things You Should Definitely Have In Your Backpack For School


I thought it would be cool to tell about some of the items I have in my backpack. These aren't necessarily the essential items you may purchase, but they are some items that I would definitely recommend having.

1. I definitely recommend having post-it notes. I love post-its. They can come in all different colors, and a few different sizes. Ill use post-its when I'm taking notes and there's something extra I need to add. Or when you need to study for a test tonight you right yourself a little reminder on your post-it note. There such a big help when it comes to schoolwork.


         

2.  Index cards. They make such easy flashcards. When I study the same old papers and test sheets and vocab slips I find it much more easier and more appealing to use index cards. I make my own flashcards and study them before a test. You can get the plain white ones or you can purchase them in different colors.



3.  In my math class on some of our tests were aloud to use calculators. They have some at the school but I always liked to have my own calculator. I'm not the kind of person to be a complete germophobe, but I just think about how many kids have touched a school calculator with icky hands. It kind of grosses me out.

4. Yes! Your in the middle of class and you just finished you 5 page essay. Early! But wait, everyone's in there seats still working and I'm supposed to have this stapled and turned in as soon as possible. I think everybody's had that moment of not wanting to get up in the middle of class to staple their papers together. That's why I always make sure to carry around my mini stapler. So I don't ever have to be the person to get up in the middle of class again.


5.  Now this isn't exactly a must have but I just think this is extremely cute. Its a lip stick eraser. The whole outside of the eraser is exactly like a tube of lip stick. But on the inside which would have been where the lip stick would be is an eraser that looks like lip stick. I just think this is so cute!

6.  Now these are things that help me a whole lot when I'm taking notes. Highlighters. I love highlighters especially in different colors. When I'm taking notes if I just do one plain color when I'm highlighting, I can get confused and sort of stress a bit more. I love to color code things because it makes my paper a bit brighter and a whole lot easier to read from a notes stand point.

7.  Same thing with these only there mini, and scented! I love these adorable miniature monster highlighters. I got these from Powell's book store for about $3.95. I great price for such cute and good working things. The scents of the highlighters at Strawberry, orange, banana, melon, blueberry, grape. They smell so good!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

Popular Hair Color Trends For 2017

Yeah!! It is now 2017, which means its a new year to start on you resolutions, plans, and changes. One of those changes may be your hair color. So many people are choosing to dye there hair as one of there changes. With so many hair colors out there to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose one, but with a new year, comes new color trends. These are some hair colors that are going to be popular in 2017.