Skip to main content

DIY Emoji Magnets

I hate it when I need to hang something on the refrigerator and I grab one of the same old boring letter magnets that barely can even hold up there own wait, let alone the papers. And I get so frustrated trying to make the stupid magnet hold that paper up. Well with DIY Emoji Magnets you'll never have that problem ever again. These adorable emoji magnets can be customize to any way of your liking. There real easy to make and aren't a hassle to deal with.

 So the first thing to start your emoji magnets you'll need polymer clay. It doesn't matter what kind you use, but for color wise I used just a regular yellow polymer clay. Take a chunk out of the polymer clay and roll it into a ball. Then on a flat surface, I used a piece of glass to work on, flatten the top and the sides of the ball onto your surface so it looks like the shape of an emoji face.
Next your going to need acrylic paint, a small tipped brush, and something you can look at for the emoji's face. Paint the face of the emoji you chose before you bake your clay. I just find it easier and more efficient to do it before the baking process.
Now its time to bake! Bake your polymer clay according to the time and temperature its says to bake it for that particular brand of polymer clay.
 After you emoji has ben baked and had time to cool off you can add any type of glaze to it. This part is optional, if you do add the glaze it just makes your magnet shiny. I used dimensional magic for my glaze but any type will work.
   Once your glaze has dried, using a strong adhesive(or glue) like E-6000 glue on a strong magnet to the back of your Emoji. This is a crucial part of the process because without a strong magnet it would just be a really cute emoji. Let that dry and you finished.
   You can make so many different emoji magnets. There are so many different emoji's out there now you have lots of options. I had no specific reason to make this one. When I looked up emoji's this one happened to have been on the top of the list. And I feel like I chose it because I use it a lot when I text. Thanks for reading my post. There will be more diy posts coming soon! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

Popular Hair Color Trends For 2017

Yeah!! It is now 2017, which means its a new year to start on you resolutions, plans, and changes. One of those changes may be your hair color. So many people are choosing to dye there hair as one of there changes. With so many hair colors out there to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose one, but with a new year, comes new color trends. These are some hair colors that are going to be popular in 2017.