Skip to main content

My School Morning Routine

My school morning routine consists of somethings other teens could probably relate to. Its nothing to complicated, its just my average everyday stuff I do to get ready for school. I usually like to tackle the day head on. The thing is I'm not such a morning person, so the hardest part first is trying to get myself out of bed.


             So the first thing I will do when I get up is get my clothes, that I'm going to wear for the day, out. On a day to day basis ill wear black leggings, a t-shirt, mint converse, and to complete my outfit a jacket.

         I love the way leggings feel, there so comfortable to me. For the t-shirt I'm not exactly open to every color. I'm very particular. I really like my blacks, browns, mints, and whites. But also ill have exceptions for other colors like reds, blues, purples, and greys. I really enjoy my mint converse, but I also love my Nike shoes that I use for volleyball. And last but not least the jacket. I have three extremely good jackets that I love to rotate wearing. The first ones my Danskin active jacket that ill wear occasionally. Next I have my L.A jacket that I purchased from Ross. It looks like one of those Letterman jackets that the jocks usually wear. Last I have my new Faded Glory black zip up jacket. All three of the jackets are so comfortable and so stylish.
       
       After I have picked out my clothes I'll wash my face with my Clean & Clear morning burst, facial scrub. I love using this every morning because it wakes you up with a refreshing scent plus great exfoliation. I know washing your face might not be on the top of everybody's to-do list in the morning, but it really helps me get ready for the day. Since its oil free with bursting beads it ensures a you great face wash.
       The next thing I feel like is a no brainer. Taking a shower. I prefer to take my showers in the morning to ensure I'm clean all day. People might find it a little odd to shower in the mornings but that's just how I do it. I'm one of those people that take real long showers cause they love the warmth of the water. If there's no hot water, I'm not going to shower. Ill just wait until there is warm water. But yes, a nice long shower.
      When I've finished with my long shower Ill get dressed in the clothes that I picked out earlier, then I will pack the stuff that I will need in my backpack for the day like gym clothes, volleyball stuff, snacks for practice after school, my water bottle, and some of the essentials that I will need for school. Which you can find some of the things I packed in my backpack in one of my other posts Things You Should Definitely Have In Your Backpack For School if you want to go check it out.

       So by the time I'm done doing all the stuff I have said, I usually have about 10 to 15 minutes left before I have to go to school. The next thing is usually very common, makeup. I will take my time on this one because I like to have my makeup just right before I leave.
        Depending on if I have any blemishes or breakouts on my face I will cover them up with just a little bit of powder. But usually that's not very often. I feel like putting powder on top of blemishes makes them worse, so usually ill just leave them be.  Then ill put on my usual thing that completes me. My mascara! I will always use black mascara. It goes really well with my eyes. And I just really prefer the look better than brown or any other color.
      Now something I forgot to mention was that the whole time I'm doing all of these things, I listen to music. Like ill get up pick out my clothes, wash my face, then right before I get in the shower I grab my phone and listen to Pandora on the Todays Hits station.
Listening to music makes me feel really good. It can get me through good times and bad times. Its just one of the worlds medicines. It will do you good when you need it, but when you don't need it, it will come anyway. Its just how life works. But yep, music almost every morning. Most of the people in my house are still sleeping while I'm getting ready so I have to make sure it stays quiet until they get up. But when they get up. My music starts playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

Popular Hair Color Trends For 2017

Yeah!! It is now 2017, which means its a new year to start on you resolutions, plans, and changes. One of those changes may be your hair color. So many people are choosing to dye there hair as one of there changes. With so many hair colors out there to choose from, sometimes it can be hard to choose one, but with a new year, comes new color trends. These are some hair colors that are going to be popular in 2017.