Skip to main content

3 Easy To Make Sandwich Fillings

  I love it when I come home after a long day and I want to throw something together real quick, and its in my fridge just waiting for me. With these 3 quick and easy sandwich fillings, that only take a few minutes to make, I can make them ahead of time so I wont have to deal with making them later. Instead of making that same old boring PB&J or turkey, how about Cream Cheese? Or Carrot and Cheese? Its time to try something different!
     So the first easy sandwich filling to make is Cream Cheese. You'll need  4oz cream cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber, 1/4 diced red pepper, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl with a fork until smooth and creamy. Then mix in the red pepper, cucumber, salt, and pepper until fully mixed. Refrigerate until use, when ready spread on bread halves and enjoy.


     The second sandwich filling is Carrot and Cheese. I know that carrots doesn't sound exactly like the best thing to put in a sandwich. But oddly it works well. You will need 1 cup grated carrot, 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, 1 cup grated cheese, 1 peeled grated apple, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. Mix everything together well and ta-da! Carrot and cheese sandwich filling. Again refrigerate until use, when ready to eat apply to your bread and your ready to eat!



    Now the last one is Egg salad. But its not the usual egg salad we all know. You will need 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 tablespoon sprouts, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper. So open the hard boiled eggs remove all the shell and crush it up into fine chunks. Mix in the mayonnaise until a chunky consistency. Add the rest of your ingredients and your done!


    I must say all of these are really good. I know that's my own opinion, but everybody has different tastes and my taste buds just happened to have liked all these sandwich fillings. I really love how I can make these a day before so when I am hungry for a sandwich I just pull my sandwich fillings from the fridge and spread it on two halves of bread. And ta-da, easy to make sandwich fillings. I for sure give these recipes a thumbs up!













    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛