Skip to main content

How To Pick An Average Day Outfit

Have you ever just had the hardest time trying to pick out that perfect Average day outfit look just for you. I had this problem a lot before, and sometimes i still will. I realized its super simple, fun, and easy to find that Average Day outfit that I want. Within just a matter of minutes! Easy instructions on what to do if you've ever been in this situation.
   First I always pick my clothes before I get in the shower. So once I get out of the shower my clothes are neatly folded on my bed ready for me to get dressed. So ill head into my pants drawer to see if I want to wear the following: Jeans, leggings, or sweatpants. Now I know that this might seem like an impossible decision but trust me its easy. 
    Just choose the pants you want to wear based upon how your feeling. So if you feel like being a little comfy but with a sporty edge, go with the leggings. If your feeling a bit formal and decide you want to dress a little cleaner, go with the jeans. Last for the sweatpants if your feeling super lazy, or if your on your period, you'll understand what i'm talking about when I say these sweatpants will be your best friend! But just for an Average Day look I'm going to go with the leggings.
So the picture takes me right to my next part. Shoes. I love my shoes, very much, i have to say though my converse are one of my favorites because they match with just about any outfit I choose. You can basically pair converse with just about any outfit! But if you feel like you don't want to wear them, or don't have them, any shoe that's comfortable to you wear. Like Nike or Vans or just any other brand of shoe that you like. 
So this one a lot of girls think is the easy decision. Your bra. Many girls always wear sports bras every day throughout the whole day. I mean I like sports bras for either when I'm working out or doing gym and different stuff like that. But on a daily basis i don't thinks its all that good. But that's my opinion and I do know lots of girls prefer sports bras than regular bras. Just again with this one just like the shoes its your choice of what you want to wear to be comfortable, formal, etc. And you don't need to have one of those super expensive ones. Everybody doesn't need a $20.00 bra if you know what I mean.
Last but not least your shirt. Now i feel like this is very self explanatory from what I've told you already. Pick something comfy!! I like to try and wear a shirt that kind of matches my mood, or the way I feel about life. All of my shirts are comfy though. I don't get it unless its comfy! I have shirts that have funny saying and stuff on them cause i feel like they reflect me very well. Someone can just take a look at my shirt and already know a few thing I like. Or even a comfy long sleeve, to complete yourself!
 Make sure your comfortable. Don't try to fit in with the bigger crowd. No matter what other people say be yourself and express yourself doing what you love and like! Create your new kind of styles. People may think different about it, but your being unique in your own way. And that's AMAZING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛