Skip to main content

My Average Makeup Routine

So on a daily basis I wont wear a ton of makeup. This is just what ill wear on my daily basis. But I'm going to be completely honest. I love to wear makeup. I just don't feel the same when I'm not wearing it. When I'm wearing makeup it makes me complete.(And I'm sure other girls can relate to that.) But some girls feel they don't need it, or their not allowed to wear it. Well I have a big secret to spill. All girls are beautiful WITHOUT makeup!! Every girl in this entire world does NOT need makeup. You are beautiful inside and out! Never forget that!
     The first thing I do is have all of my makeup ready. Its quiet easy for me because I purchased a makeup caddy at ross for $9.99 and it holds all of my daily makeup plus more. I will admit my makeup collection is quite small at the moment. But I'm hoping within a few months that will change. So the first thing a put on is my base foundation powder from Mineral hygienics. Its in the color Fairly Light to match my ever so chalky pale skin tone.
Then right on top of that ill add Sheer Perfection powder in Silk Translucent from again Mineral hygienics. So Sheer Perfection is just a powder that's made to go over your original foundation. You can barely see it but its supposed to be a final touch to make your skin look perfect. It makes your face feel as soft as silk and look even better. I find that it works really well for covering up all of my blemishes and scars on my forehead especially.
  So after I'm finished with my foundation I like to highlight my cheeks a bit. I'm the kind of person who gets red or pale in the face real easily. But still I like to have the little extra rosy color on my cheeks. I use bare Minerals all over face color in the shade of clear radiance. Its like a light rosy pink basically, that's a little shiny. Also I only apply it to my cheeks. I know its an all over powder I just choose to only apply it to my cheeks.
  Now the next ones pretty basic. Its my Max Factor X MasterPieceMax Mascara. I love to use this mascara. I own it in velvet black. Ill usually add one to two coats of it on my eyelashes, then try to fan them out a bit. The brush really helps to fan them out because of how the bristles are placed. And with this brand I don't get any big clumps stuck to my eyelashes. Along with this mascara I will switch between using this one and CoverGirls Full Lash Bloom mascara. Both are some of my most favorite mascaras to use.
The very last thing I put on is usually my lipstick. Now these arnt my only lipsticks but there just the ones I frequently use. There Wet n Wild lipsticks. The one on the left is 518D Nouveau Pink. Its basically like a light pink but once you apply to your lips it turns a bit darker, but not to much. And the one on the right is 531C Breeze. Its a very pretty gold shimmery kind of color. I would say it like a mix of gold, coper, and brown. But very shimmery. I use the Breeze color more frequently because personally I like those darker type of brown gold shades of lipstick. They appear to look much better on me than any other ones. Plus there color lasts all day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛