Skip to main content

DIY Puffy Paint Bracelets

  I love a good DIY. Honestly I do, and this DIY was one of the first DIY I ever did. Puffy Paint Bracelets. I now some people might not know what puffy paint is but its basically a 3-D fabric paint you can get practically at any craft store. But these bracelets are super cute and really easy to make. You can do all sorts of cool color patterns of your choice and completely customize them to your  liking.

    1. So step one is to take something that's flat and hard that you'll be able to use, and cover it with a plastic baggy. I used a composition book and a big Great Value freezer bag and put the composition book on the inside. This will be the surface you'll be working on the for the bracelets.
2. Step two is to make a line of puffy paint in the color of your choice( I chose black) that is as long as the length around the persons wrist but with a little bit extra to tie off with. Next lay you color string of you choice right on top of the wet paint. This will keep the string tightly in its place.
3. Step three is to choose your colors that you want your bracelet to be and start adding dots of puffy paint on both sides of the string. I chose to use black and orange paint for the beavers. But I like the way the two colors look when its a stripe of orange then a stripe of black. But you can use any colors remember. And you don't have to choose two. You could do a solid color or more colors if you wanted to.
4. So finish that till the end of where the puffy paint line is, then you can make more than one on that same plastic baggy.
Allow those to dry overnight then in the morning they'll be able to be pulled off the plastic baggy easily, tie it to your wrist then show off your new DIY Puffy Paint Bracelet to all of your friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Faux Christmas Cookies

Well Christmas is on its way! Around Christmas time my family and I always make Christmas cookies, the thing is when I want to have them in my room as a part of the holiday look for the season ants like to come and nibble off the cookies. plus they don't last forever. Especially around a girl who loves junk food. So these faux Christmas cookies will do just the trick for completing any room for a classic Christmas look.

Yummy Nummies Mini Kitchen Magic Candy Sushi Maker

I saw this Yummy Nummies mini kitchen magic set and I had to try it out. I've heard good things about it saying it was a whole lot of fun. I got the candy sushi surprise maker, it doesn't involve any baking. And tastes like candy flavored fun!

DIY Cake Batter Slime

  So Slime is ALL the trend right now. I mean come on, almost everyone's doing it. There are so many satisfying color combos and scents and crunchy slimes out there. I mean who can resist? So I tried out this new recipe for slime. And it's....CAKE BATTER SLIME!! I know, I know cool right? In this post I'll be showing you how to make your own Diy cake batter slime . 😛